Welcome to our St Albans Pilates and Barre class timetable– Herts Pilates offer a mix of Pilates and Barre classes in the St Albans area
Our January/February classes are open for booking and start the week of 7th January. All classes are available as block booking (pay for a courses) with catch up classes available too (if you miss you regular class)
You can now book on to our January/February courses via our timetable below. Please click on the book now button, then once taken to our booking engine select your course by clicking on course and dates.
Private Pilates/121 sessions and Small group Pilates in St Albans
Herts Pilates also run various private Pilates classes, small group (fancy a pilates session with a group of friends?) and 121 sessions. Please contact us for more info.
Catch Up Class Policy
We realise that sometimes work/illness/holiday gets in the way of coming to your regular class which is why we offer our Catch Up Class Policy. If you can’t come to your regular class then you are welcome to make up the class and come to any of our other classes on timetable within the existing course time (eg 6 weeks). All we ask is you email/text us to let us know and we can let the instructor know you are coming.
We use our booking system for Pilates and Barre classes which allows you to book and pay directly online with debit card (nb no credit cards) Please book today to save your space in class (we limit numbers in class)
- Find the course you wish to book in the timetable below and click BOOK.
- You will need to register on first time and login on future bookings
- Choose your class and book for the course.
- Payment is online via debit card or direct debit
- You will receive a confirmation email.
We hope you will find our new booking system quicker and easier to use. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact us .
Payable with debit card or cash:
5 Week Courses – £52.50
6 Week Courses – £63
7 Week Courses – £73.50
Introductory Trial/Taster Session – £10 (this is refunded if booked onto a course)
Pilates Pass 4 class extra add on– £50 (can be used for 4 classes over 3 month period) Great if you want come to additional classes or eg work shifts and can’t attend regular classes. Available on request – contact
Direct Debit – £36.50 a month (excludes Xmas, Easter, half terms and 4 weeks of summer school holidays). Once set up you will always have your place in class. Please contact if you would like to set up Direct Debit.
Would you like to try a Pilates class before committing to the whole course? You are welcome to book a one off Trial Class on any course. The charge for this is £10 (taken off course total when booked). For Wednesday eve Barre class and Wednesday and Thursday morning Barre we are running a £5 trial offer.
Find the course below and click the BOOK NOW link and follow the steps to register. You will be booked on the next available class.
Contact if you have any queries.
Catch Up Classes
Catch up classes – If you are unable to attend a class on a course you have booked into, please contact to request to join a “catch up” class. Catch up classes can only be taken within the existing course period.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- All courses must be paid for in full before the start of the course to ensure you reserve a space in class.
- Once courses are paid for, we are unable to offer a refund.
- If you are unable to attend your regular class then we aim to offer an alternative class within the course dates, so not to miss any classes paid for; we just ask you text/email in advance to ensure there is a space available in chosen “catch up” class. Catch up classes can only be taken once and within the same period (term).
Please contact if you have any queries.
The timetable is best viewed on a tablet/computer
To view all courses and classes in the booking system, click here…