One-to-One & Small Groups
Book a specialised one-to-one Pilates or small group Pilates session in St Albans.
Are you new to Pilates and would benefit from some initial one-to-one sessions before joining a class? Or a Pilates regular who wants to fine tune your exercises and perhaps focus on one particular area/muscle group? If yes then this one-to-one package is for you! We are flexible on times/day so please contact to sign up.
We run one to one session and small group sessions at various times in the week. These enable you to have specific attention with an instructor to focus on yourself, the Pilates method and any specific areas eg posture, building up core strength, prenatal or postnatal recovery, post rehab referral from physiotherapist/ specialist, hypermobility, Pilates for children.
Many of our clients prefer a small group (max 4) or one to one environment so they can gain maximum benefit in an environment and time that works for them. We can then also build a programme of exercises to your specific needs and requirements. We can come to your home location or also we run sessions from Herts Pilates base.
Pilates with your Pals
- Would you like to get together with a group of friends and exercise?
- Would you like to be taught in the comfort of your /or friends home?
- Would you prefer a smaller group for pilates practise?
- Would you like experienced, knowledgeable teacher who will cater exercises to everyone’ s individual needs plus give home practise exercises?
- Do you not want to worry about mats, equipment etc?
- Are you new Mums with little ones and would find it easier if we came to you?
If the answer is YES to the above then we can help !
We will come to your preferred venue with mats etc and teach a session for you and friends. Various times of day available. Contact us for more information.